Registration for the conference is closed.
Student travel grants
IAFPA offers 3 travel grants of around £250 for Student Members of IAFPA who are self-funding attendance at our conferences. These grants are kindly sponsored by Oxford Wave Research, one of the UK’s leading speech and audio R&D companies who are also a regular attendee at our conferences, and by Equinox, the publisher of the International Journal of Speech, Language and the Law, who will offer two grants named after this journal.
- Applicants must be self-funded students, i.e. registered as a Bachelors/Masters/PhD student
- Applicants should have an accepted paper for this year’s IAFPA conference
- The first author of the accepted paper must be the applicant
- The applicant must present this work at the conference in person
- The majority of the work must be completed by the applicant
- Reviewers comments will be considered in the selection process
- Preference in grant selections will be given to Student Members of IAFPA
- For Oxford Wave Research Grant, applicants with papers on topics relating to automatic speaker recognition/comparison, audio enhancement and/or signal processing are preferred.